Generic Accupril (quinapril) is an ACE inhibitor. ACE stands for angiotensin converting enzyme. Generic Accupril is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and heart failure.
Blood Pressure Accupril (Generic)
Quinapril marketed under the brand Accupril s an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor (ACE preention) utilized in the therapy of high blood pressure and coronary infarction. Accupril is used to cure hypertension. Reducing hypertension assists stop strokes, cardiac arrest, and also kidney issues. This medicine functions by unwinding capillary so blood could move extra easily. Take Accupril specifically as recommended by your doctor. Adhere to all instructions on your prescription label. Your medical professional might sometimes change your dose. Call your doctor if you experience continuous vomiting or looseness of the bowels, or if you are sweating greater than usual. You could quickly become dried out while taking Quinapril. This can bring about extremely low high blood pressure, electrolyte problems, or kidney failure. If you require surgical treatment, tell the specialist in advance that you are taking Quinapril. You might should stop taking the medicine for a short time. Seek for urgent medical help if you experience any one of these indications of an allergy: hives; serious tummy pain; swelling of your throat, lips, face, or tongue; trouble breathing. Inform your physician promptly in case you have a major negative effects like: high temperature, body pains, cools, influenza symptoms; pale or yellowed skin, dark tinted pee, fever, distraction or fragility; sensation like you could pass out; high potassium (sluggish heart rate, weak pulse, muscular tissue faintness, tingly sensation); urinating basically than common, or not at all; chest pain.
How to purchase Accupril (Quinapril) online
Everybody could quickly purchase Accupril online by utilizing our on-line pharmacy service. At the same time you should take your treatment very carefully. Try to talk with your physician prior to deciding to order Quinapril. Even if you think the info above suffices for you to decide, medical talk is a must to prevent serious negative effects.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|30 pills|| || || || || |
|60 pills|| || || || || |
|90 pills|| || || || || |
|120 pills|| || || || || |
|180 pills|| || || || || |
How to take
Take Accupril exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Accupril: hives; severe stomach pain; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness;
- high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling);
- chest pain;
- urinating more or less than usual, or not at all;
- swelling, rapid weight gain; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
- Less serious Generic Accupril side effects may include:
- muscle pain, back pain;
- dizziness, tired feeling;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach discomfort; or
- mild skin itching or rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking Generic Accupril, unless your doctor has told you to. Avoid drinking alcohol. It can further lower your blood pressure and may increase some of the side effects of Generic Accupril. Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- gold injections to treat arthritis;
- lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith);
- tetracycline (Ala-Tet, Brodspec, Panmycin, Sumycin, Tetracap);
- a potassium supplement such as K-Dur, Klor-Con;
- salt substitutes that contain potassium;
- a diuretic (water pill); or
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as Generic Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Generic Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Accupril.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Accupril at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.