Generic Namenda is used to treat moderate to severe dementia of the Alzheimer's type.
Mental Health Namenda (Generic)
Memantine offered under the brand name Namenda, is made use of to treat modeate to extreme Alzheimer's disease. Namenda does not treat Alzheimer's condition, however it might improve memory, recognition, as well as the ability to do day-to-day functions. It works by obstructing the activity of a specific native compound in the mind (glutamate) that is believed to be connected to signs of Alzheimer's illness. Take Memantine specifically as it was prescribed for you. amenda could be taken with or without a meal.Never squash, eat, damage, or open up an ER pill. Swallow it whole. Making swallowing less complicated, you might open up the ER capsule and spray the medicine into a dose of applesauce. Swallow right away without eating.Do not save the blend for later use. Pour liquid medication (oral liquid) with the application syringe provided, or with a dedicated dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup.You should not blend the oral remedy with other liquids. Do not continue consuming Memantine as well as tell your doctor at once in case you have any of these severe adverse effects: cough, breast rigidity, fever, trouble breathing; breast pain, fast heart rate; confusion, hallucinations; abrupt insensitivity or fragility, particularly on one side of the body; lack of sychronisation; passing out or seizure (convulsions); urinating much less compared to typical or not.
How to purchase Memantine
Purchasing Namenda (Memantine) at our site is very quick and also very convenient. Nevertheless you ought to take your health with a great care. Try to talk with your doctor prior to deciding to order Namenda. Even if you think the info above suffices for you to decide, medical talk is a must to avoid serious adverse results.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|30 pills|| || || || || |
|60 pills|| || || || || |
|90 pills|| || || || || |
|120 pills|| || || || || |
|180 pills|| || || || || |
How to take
Generic Namenda can be taken intact or may be opened, sprinkled on applesauce, and then swallowed. The entire contents of each Generic Namenda should be consumed.
Except when opened and sprinkled on applesauce, as described above, Generic Namenda should be swallowed whole. The capsules should not be divided, chewed, or crushed.
It is important to use Generic Namenda regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Generic Namenda and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- cough, chest tightness, fever, trouble breathing;
- chest pain, fast heart rate;
- confusion, hallucinations;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- lack of coordination;
- fainting or seizure (convulsions);
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness; or
- increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, trouble concentrating, chest pain, numbness, seizure).
- Less serious side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite;
- dizziness, tired feeling;
- weight loss;
- swelling in your hands or feet;
- fast heart rate;
- easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
- joint pain;
- anxiety, aggression;
- skin rash;
- redness or swelling of or around your eyes; or
- urinating more than usual.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not use Generic Namenda if you are allergic to memantine.
Before using Generic Namenda, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have:
- epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
- liver disease;
- kidney disease; or
- a bladder or kidney infection.
If you have any of these conditions, you may need a dose adjustment or special tests to safely take this product.
Before taking Generic Namenda, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- nicotine (Commit, Habitrol, Nicoderm, Nicotrol, Nicorette);
- ranitidine (Zantac);
- quinidine (Cardioquin, Quinadex, Quinaglute);
- sodium bicarbonate (Alka-Seltzer, baking soda antacid home remedy);
- antiviral medication such as Generic Symmetrel (Symmetrel) or rimantadine (Flumadine);
- cold or cough medicine that contains dextromethorphan;
- a diuretic (water pill) such as hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ, HydroDiuril, Hyzaar, Lopressor, Vasoretic, Zestoretic) or triamterene (Dyrenium, Maxzide, Dyazide);
- medicine to treat glaucoma, such as Generic Diamox (Diamox), dichlorphenamide (Daranide), or methazolamide (Neptazane, MZM, Glauctabs); or
- an oral diabetes medicine that contains metformin (such as Fortamet, Glucophage, Actoplus Met, Avanda met, Metaglip, Glucovance).
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Namenda.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at your next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Namenda at room temperature away from moisture and heat.