Generic Noroxin (Norfloxacin) is an antibiotic that provides relief of urinary tract infections (UTI), prostate infections, and some cases of gonorrhea. This antibacterial agent is classified under a group of antibiotics known as fluoroquinolones. Generic Noroxin may be used for treatments not listed here. Consult your doctor before taking this medication for either intended or alternative uses.
Antibiotics Noroxin (Generic)
Noroxin (Norfloxacin) is an artificial anti-bacterial agent that comes from the corse of fluoroquinolone prescription antibiotics. Norfloxacin is recommended to deal with urinary system tract contagions, gynecological infections, swelling of the prostate gland, gonorrhea and also bladder contagion. Eye drops were authorized for take in youngsters older than one year of age. Utilize Norfloxacin (Norfloxacin) as gotten by your physician. Handle an empty belly. You should take 1 hour prior to or 2 hrs after food or having milk or other milk products. Take with a complete glass of water. To get one of the most advantage, do not miss dosages.You must not take dairy products, antacids, didanosine, multivitamins, minerals (calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium), or sucralfate within 2 hrs of active compound (Noroxin). Ask for emergency clinical assistance if you experience any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; tumefaction of your throat, lips, face, or tongue; tough breathing. Do not continue taking Noroxin and also contact your medical professional urgently if you experience abrupt pain, snapping or popping sound, wounding, swelling, tenderness, rigidity, or loss of motion in any of your joints. Relax the joint up until you obtain healthcare or guidelines. Inform your doctor at once in case you have any one of these serious adverse effects: looseness of the bowels that is watery or bloody; headache with breast discomfort.
How to buy Norfloxacin
Acquiring Norfloxacin with our pharmacy solution is quick and also easy. But at the same time you ought to take your health carefully. Even if you have already checked out the instruction meticulously and you are sure this drug will eventially help you, always keep in mind to consult your physician initially.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|30 pills|| || || || || |
|60 pills|| || || || || |
|90 pills|| || || || || |
|120 pills|| || || || || |
|180 pills|| || || || || |
How to take
Contact your doctor for the precise instructions that apply to you. Take Generic Noroxin with a full glass of water, and continue to keep well hydrated throughout the day while taking this medication. Do not take Generic Noroxin with food. Generic Noroxin may be taken an hour before a meal, or two hours after completing a meal. Do not eat dairy or milk products for two hours before taking this medication.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Generic Norfloxacin and call your doctor at once if you have sudden pain, snapping or popping sound, bruising, swelling, tenderness, stiffness, or loss of movement in any of your joints. Rest the joint until you receive medical care or instructions.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
- irregular heart rhythm, new or worsening cough, trouble breathing;
- hallucinations, tremors, feeling restless or anxious, unusual thoughts or behavior, seizure (convulsions);
- ringing in your ears, vision problems, pain behind your eyes;
- confusion, nausea and vomiting, swelling, rapid weight gain, urinating less than usual or not at all;
- numbness, burning, pain, or tingly feeling in your hands or feet;
- pain in your upper stomach, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, muscle weakness, fever, swollen glands, general ill feeling;
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction.
Do not use Generic Noroxin if you have a history of myasthenia gravis, or if you have ever has a negative reaction to norfloxacin.
Patients over 60 years of age, those taking any steroid medication, or people who have undergone heart, lung or kidney transplant are at greater risk of experiencing tendon tearing or swelling while taking Generic Noroxin.
Before taking this medication, consult your doctor if you have a history of any of the following medical conditions:
heart rhythm disorder, kidney disease, liver problems, head injury, brain tumors, pseudotumor cerebri, muscle weakness, joint problems, epilepsy, seizures, hypokalemia or a history of Long QT syndrome in your past or in your family's history.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or plan on becoming pregnant before taking this medication.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- clozapine (Clozaril, FazaClo);
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune, Gengraf);
- glyburide (Micronase, Diabeta, Glynase);
- nitrofurantoin (Macrodantin, Macrobid);
- probenecid (Benemid);
- ropinirole (Requip);
- tacrine (Cognex);
- theophylline (Elixophyllin, Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl);
- tizanidine (Zanaflex);
- an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others; or
- steroid medication (prednisone and others).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Norfloxacin.
Do not take more than your recommended dosage. Take missed doses as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for your next treatment.
Keep medication in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.