Generic Salmeterol inhalation is used to prevent asthma attacks. It will not treat an asthma attack that has already begun. Salmeterol inhalation is also used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) including emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Asthma Relief & Management Serevent Inhaler (Generic)
Salmeterol sold under the bran name Serevent is a long-acting β2 adrenergic receptor agonist (LABA) utilized in the upeep and avoidance of asthma signs and upkeep of persistent obstructive pulmonary illness (COPD) symptoms. Serevent (Salmeterol) might increase the danger of asthma-related death. Use only the prescribed dose of this medication, and do not utilize it for longer than your physician suggests. Follow all client directions for safe use. Always activate and utilize this gadget in a level, horizontal position. Inhale this medication by mouth, typically twice daily in the early morning and night (12 hours apart), or use as directed by your physician. When you breathe in, you might or might not feel the drug or taste. Either is regular. Never breathe out into the device.You must not utilize with a spacer. Never ever clean the mouth piece or any part of the device. You ought to get emergency medical aid if you experience signs of an allergic reaction like: hives; trouble breathing; tumefaction of your lips, face, tongue, or throat. Notify your physician at the same time if you have any of these severe side effects: chest discomfort, fast or pounding heartbeats, tremors, shaking, or uneasy sensation; wheezing, choking, or other breathing issues after using this medication; or getting worse asthma signs; skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, feeling numb, pain, muscle faintness.
Ordering Salmeterol online
You may painlessly get Serevent on-line by using our site. However you must take your therapy very carefully. Constantly remember to talk to your medical specialist first even if you have currently checked out the instruction carefully and you understand this drug will finally halp you.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per inhaler||You save|
|1 inhaler|| || || || || |
|2 inhaler|| || || || || |
|3 inhaler|| || || || || |
|4 inhaler|| || || || || |
|5 inhaler|| || || || || |
How to take
Generic Salmeterol inhalation may increase the risk of asthma-related death. Use only the prescribed dose of this medication, and do not use it for longer than your doctor recommends. Follow all patient instructions for safe use. Tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after 1 week of treatment.
Do not use Generic Salmeterol inhalation to treat an asthma attack that has already begun. It will not work fast enough. Use only a fast-acting inhalation medication.
If you are using Generic Salmeterol inhalation to prevent exercise-induced asthma, use the medicine 30 minutes before exercising, or as directed by your doctor. Allow at least 12 hours to pass before you use the medicine again.
Use Generic Salmeterol inhalation regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain, fast or pounding heartbeats, tremors, shaking, or restless feeling;
- skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- wheezing, choking, or other breathing problems after using this medication; or
- worsening asthma symptoms.
Less serious side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, or insomnia;
- nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- dry mouth or throat irritation.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to salmeterol. If you have asthma, Generic Salmeterol inhalation should not be your only asthma medication. You must use it together with at least one other asthma control medication.
If you have any of these other conditions, you may need a dose adjustment or special tests:
- a food or drug allergy;
- heart disease or high blood pressure;
- epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
- a thyroid disorder; or
- liver disease.
FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether salmeterol inhalation will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.
Do not give this medication to a child younger than 4 years old.
Before using Generic Salmeterol inhalation, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- a diuretic (water pill);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin) or telithromycin (Ketek);
- a beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin, Tenoretic), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal, InnoPran), sotalol (Betapace), and others;
- an antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil), nefazodone, nortriptyline (Pamelor), desipramine (Norpramin), or imipramine (Tofranil);
- HIV or AIDS medication such as atazanavir (Reyataz), indinavir (Crixivan), ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra), nelfinavir (Viracept), or saquinavir (Invirase);
- an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam);
- caffeine, a diet medicine, or a decongestant; or
- aminophylline (Truphylline), theophylline (Elixophyllin, Theo-24, Uniphyl), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with salmeterol inhalation. Tell your doctor about all medications you use.
Use the medication as soon as you remember, then wait 12 hours before using the medication again. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Do not try to clean or take apart the Diskus device. Throw it away 6 weeks after you have taken it out of the foil pouch, or if the dose indicator shows a zero, whichever comes first.